Chief Visionary Officer at Adonai Business Solutions
~ Personal Bio ~
Who am I, really...
Lets be honest...professional bios are boring, and they really don't tell you who the person is at their core.
If you want to read my professional bio, you can do so at the bottom of this page. But I wanted to give you a glimpse into who I really am.
Hi - I'm Kristi Pavlik and I have what I call a type-AAA personality. I am a "you get what you see", tell it to you straight, give you all that I have kind of gal.
My husband says I don't have a subtle bone in my body. And you will always know where you stand with me.
I once had a client tell me that they thought I cared more about their business than they did. They were not that far off.
My personal interests include:
- my family - I am blessed to have been married for over 20-years and have two of the most loving, well-mannered kids on the planet (and two of the least well mannered fur-babies).
- travel - my personal goal is to travel North America in a Class C camper and visit every National Park. At present, our favorite vacation spot is Walt Disney World.
- long bubble baths - seriously...its a running joke now. I will get at least 10 bottles of bubble bath for Christmas every year.
- Star Wars - huge Yoda fan. My license plate is Yoda1.
- Coke - the real thing, specifically from McDonald's, not diet, and certainly not the drug.
- and DIY type crafts - Last year I had an obsession with building things out of reclaimed pallets. I made benches for under our summer canopy. This year I toyed around with PVC piping. Who knows what it will be next.
If want to have a conversation to see if we can work together...click here.